Prin Flow State Lymphatic Therapy Mask at home mask kit !
What is it? What does it do?
Read on, it's worth your 1 min.
Your skin needs SUPPLY, and it needs DRAINAGE before supply.
When our blood circulates around our body it supplies nutrients (such as amino acids), water and oxygen to our cells and tissues. However during the capillary fluid exchange (where amino acids, water and oxygen cross the capillary wall), fluids don’t travel very far into the surrounding tissue, and even less when there are roadblocks.
Which is why there needs to be a ‘clear road’, free from debris, so that these nutrients can get to their target.
This is why lymphatic drainage (as well as circulation) is important to the health of your skin and why the circulatory system plays a vital role in a holistic approach to skin health.
Prin Lymphatic Therapy treatment works with the skin to assist with activating these processes, creating a clean environment for cells to flourish in, feeding the cells fresh oxygenated and nutrient rich blood, AND carrying away deoxygenated blood.
Prin Flow State Lymphatic Therapy Mask For plump, glowing skin look no further than this ultimate home treatment, to get the skin funtioning at optimum level.
(Suits all skin types including (Especially!) inflammed acne/sensitive/reactive skin.)
1. Australian Native Botanicals, namely the feature botanical, Davidson Plum - Strengthens capillaries which helps to reduce dark circles, puffiness, provide nourishment to the skin Anti-inflammatory and protects against oxidation damage. Neutralises enzymes that destroy connective tissue By using the full plant profiles you get the benefits of multiple actives that work in synergy. Prin works with the upper limit of the active recommendation so get ready to be bathed in the goodness.
2. The Physical Action - assisting the Circulatory system to function at its best - providing Lymphatic Drainage and supporting the Vascular Network to clear toxins from the skin and feed the skin inside out.
An inside/ outside treatment
The mask will tighten! so be ready, find some quiet time, get everything ready, lay down if possible, allow the mask to set and compress. Then remove as per instructions. It will leave your skin feeling so light, refreshed and glowing!
1. Flow Powder
2. Flow Activator
3. Two Toned Bamboo Facial Bowl
4. Facial Brush (Bamboo or Acrylic - random selection. Transitioning to bamboo only)
5. Measuring Spoons
5. Organic Cotton Facial Bag with eco friendly dyes and printing (instructions on the back of the bag)
Each kit produces approx. 5- 6 masks when used as directed.
Allergens: Contains Egg.